The skills below are based on topics that have mostly been covered in an academic environment, especially at University. Still, especially concerning software development and web development, I like to invest some of my free time to keep in practice these skills and try to improve myself.
- Software Development: strong knowledge of Java 8 SE, Python and C. I know how to develop Android applications too.
- Back-End Web Development: good knowledge of PHP / MySQL.
- Databases: SQL, Pandas DataFrames, Neo4j, MongoDB, MapReduce, Apache Spark.
- Other: Adobe Premiere Pro, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Dreamweaver.
These skills have been kept under constant practice in a work environment, therefore I can easily deal with the below mentioned technologies and feel comfortable with them.
- C# development with Microsoft Visual Studio and Windows Forms GUIs.
- Communication between software and Microsoft SQL Server databases,
- ARAS AML Innovator Server: AML queries (based on XML) to deal with Bills of Materials (BOMs) data.
I like to never stop learning, therefore I have a lot of other technologies in mind that I don’t excel at yet, but I’m still curious to know something about them and maybe in the near future to become confident, either throughout my university career, or a job, or even as a self taught.
- Web Services: APIs, SOAP, REST…
- Back End Technologies like ASP.NET